Friday, July 1, 2016

Programming for July, August and September 2016

=====================================================================

Per our new programming policy, I’m going to steer clear of “commitment dates” for my blog and podcast posts, to give me more flexibility.  So far, this has worked well, and we have kept pretty much to a bi-monthly Blog and Podcast, as well as bi-monthly Tuesday Blogs. Ag; eain this quarter, I don't foresee a return to opera posts, but I sense we may resume these in the Fall.

I plan three new installments to Project 366;e xpect that once a month, on a Sunday, I will issue an installment of that project. More on the Project 366 page.

  • To feed Project 366, I plan podcasts that are aligned with forthcoming installments. These include:
  • Vinyl's Revenge: Ballet suites by Tchaikovsky (PTB) and Prokofiev (PTB).
  • Once Upon the Internet - Brahms Violin Concerto with Wolfgang Schneiderhan (PTB), two Schubert symphonies (PTB) and the Kairros Quartet (PTB).
  • A special Tuesday Blog dedicated to the Last Night at the Proms (PTB)
  • The return of OTF with a look at Schubert's WInterreise (OTF)

I will update this page if programming changes in the coming weeks, and also look for unannounced “repatriated” posts from our PTB and OTF series.


Subscribe to our ITYWLTMT Fan Page on Facebook

All of our Tuesday, Friday and ad-hoc posts, as well as OTF and YouTube Channel updates get regularly mentioned (with links) on our Fan Page. If you are a user of Facebook, simply subscribe to get notified so you never miss anything we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment